Wheeled Extinguisher Wet Chemical
- Exclusive Stainless Steel Agent Cylinder with 4" Fill Opening and Brass Cap
- 23 cu. ft. Nitrogen Cylinder with Quick Opening "T" Handle Operating Lever
- Long Lasting Corrosion Resistant Zinc Epoxy Primer and Red Polyurethane Paint Finish
- Operating Temperature +32°F to + 120°F
- Quick Release 3/4" x 50' Discharge Hose with Ball Type Shut-off Nozzle
- Smooth Rolling 36" x 6" Steel Wheels with Non-sparking Rubber Treaded Tires (not shown)
- Large Mylar Labels with Easy to Read Pictogram Instructions
- Six Year Warranty
Model 325R utilizes a Class "K" liquid agent that contains a special potassium acetate base formula. More efficient cooking appliances and use of vegetable based cooking oils require the use of extinguishers with greater fire fighting capacity and cooling effect to combat these very hot and difficult fires. This water based agent extinguisher also provides excellent capabilities for Class "A" hazards. The superior fire fighting capability of the Wet Chemical agent is placed exactly where you aim to minimize clean up.
A single wheeled extinguisher will protect a fryer containing up to 560 gallons of vegetable shortening and is intended only for appliance protection of large commercial deep fat fryers. The energy source to the appliance should be shut off as soon as conditions are safe to do so. Following the "INSTRUCTIONS" as shown on the nameplate, completely discharge the extinguisher onto the burning oil to allow cooling and prevent re-ignition. This extinguisher is not intended to take the place of a fixed fire suppression system for large commercial/industrial cooking operations. This extinguisher should only be used as supplemental fire protection in addition to a properly installed and designed automatic fire suppression system.
Quality manufactured with an Amerex exclusive stainless steel agent cylinder, wide footprint 36" X 6" steel wheels and a 23 cubic foot nitrogen cylinder with a quick opening "T" handle valve.