ABC Fire Extinguisher -- Stored Pressure Dry Chemical
- Class A:B:C
Portable Fire Extinguishers: The industry standard since 1971, our commitment to quality, service, and innovation is unmatched. Each product undergoes relentless testing both in-house and with third parties. (See more on our testing process with UL here.) Durable, easy to use, and designed to protect a wide range of environments, we stand behind our fire extinguishers with an extensive manufacturer's warranty.
- 6-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Stored Pressure Design
- Dependable Drawn-Steel Cylinders
- Durable High-Gloss Polyester Powder Paint
- All-Metal Valve Construction
BRASS VALVE – HEAVY DUTY
- Chrome-Plated Brass Valve Body
- Stainless-Steel Handle & Lever
ALUMINUM VALVE – LIGHT TO MEDIUM DUTY
- Anodized Aluminum Valve Body
- Anodized Aluminum Handle & Lever
- Temperature Range -65°F to 120°F
- Easy and Economical to Maintain and Service
- Large Loop Pull Pin
- QR Coded and Bilingual Labels
- USCG Approved with Bracket Listed on UL Label
- Chrome Cylinders
The Amerex ABC fire extinguisher utilizes a specially fluidized and siliconized monoammonium phosphate dry chemical. It chemically insulates Class A fires by melting at approximately 350°F and coats the surface to which it is applied. It smothers and breaks the chain reaction of Class B fires and will not conduct electricity back to the operator. The ABC fire extinguisher stored pressure dry chemical is suitable for types of fires involving ordinary combustibles, flammable liquid, and energized electrical equipment. The Amerex ABC fire extinguisher stored pressure can be used in a variety of settings, including office buildings, schools, warehouses, retail areas, hotels, and more.
See our Amerex Fire Extinguisher Catalog for a complete listing of ABC fire extinguishers.