Carbon Dioxide Stored Pressure Extinguishers
- Class B:C
Portable Fire Extinguishers: The industry standard since 1971, our commitment to quality, service, and innovation is unmatched. Each product undergoes relentless testing both in-house and with third parties. (See more on our testing process with UL here.) Durable, easy to use, and designed to protect a wide range of environments, we stand behind our fire extinguishers with an extensive manufacturer's warranty.
- 5-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- All-Metal Valve Construction
- Rust-Free Aluminum Cylinders
- Durable High-Gloss Polyester Powder Paint
- Temperature Range -22°F to 120°F
- Meets Many Hospital Medical Equipment Requirements
- Large Loop Stainless Steel Pull Pin
- Model 322NM is Independently Tested and Approved for use in MRI Facilities to 11.7 Tesla
- Model 322NM has a Sanitary White Paint Finish (easy to clean)
- QR Coded and Bilingual Labels
- Leaves No Residue
- USCG Approved with Bracket Listed on UL Label
CARBON DIOXIDE is discharged as a white cloud of “snow” which smothers a fire by eliminating oxygen. It is effective for Class B flammable liquids and is electrically non-conductive. Carbon Dioxide is a clean, non-contaminating, odorless gas.