CO2 Wheeled Extinguisher
- Class B:C
Wheeled Extinguishers: Amerex manufactures a wide selection of wheeled units. Available in Dry Chemical, Gaseous Clean Agents, and Class D for metal fires.
50 and 100 LB. CARBON DIOXIDE
Large volume CO2 protection provided in either 50 or 100 lb. (2 – 50 lb. cylinders) wheeled extinguishers. Rugged construction and easy to operate with a “quick opening” ‘T’ handle valve and horn mounted shut-off valve. A logical choice in areas where a Class B:C non-contaminating agent is required and where hand portable extinguishers do not provide adequate protection.
- Heavy duty steel carriages
- Quick opening brass valve
- Squeeze grip chrome-plated discharge valve
- Reinforced wire-braided hose and shock-resistant horn to reduce static electricity
- Brass hose fittings
- Aluminum UL/ULC bilingual nameplates
- Instructional label
- DOT/TC cylinder with quick opening brass valve
- Clean, non-contaminating, odorless gas
- Five-year warranty