Halon 1211 – Model 600K Wheeled Extinguisher
- Class A:B:C
Halon 1211 is a liquified gas, pressurized with nitrogen, which discharges as a vapor causing no cold or static shock and no impairment of the operator’s vision. This “CLEAN” agent quickly penetrates difficult to see and hard to reach areas and leaves no residue. It is recommended for the protection of delicate, sensitive, and expensive computers, electrical equipment, tapes and film, automotive and aircraft engines, laboratory chemicals and equipment.
Quality industrial grade hardware, “CLEAN” agent, light weight, good discharge range and excellent fire extinguishing ability.
- Brass hose fittings
- Quick opening valves
- Live swivel on discharge valve
- Chrome-plated brass valve
- Heavy duty steel cylinder, carriage, and hose rack
- DOT/TC cylinders
- Aluminum UL/ULC bilingual nameplates
- Instructional label
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Stainless steel gauge guard
- One-year warranty